Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk hifi.slovanet.sk

Bolo zavedene manualne potvrdzovanie registracii !!!

FAQFAQ   HľadaťHľadať   Zoznam užívateľovZoznam užívateľov   Užívateľské skupinyUžívateľské skupiny   RegistráciaRegistrácia 
 NastaveniaNastavenia   Súkromné správySúkromné správy   PrihláseniePrihlásenie 
https://www.tnt-audio.com/gif/smallstereo_white.gif

World Cup 2018 Watching on television will not be sweet drea

Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Reprosústavy
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému :: Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému  
Autor Správa
seestyle
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 01 august 2022

PríspevokZaslal: Po august 01, 2022 11:17:49    Predmet: World Cup 2018 Watching on television will not be sweet drea Odpovedať s citátom

It has been nearly eight months since Christian Pulisics dream of playing in the 2018 World Cup died on a bumpy soccer field in Trinidad. How long does one take to recover from that degree of disappointment? It would seem the answer is somewhere between eight months and never.
Being a young American, playing in the World Cup was my biggest dream in my soccer world, Pulisic told Sporting News. You can imagine how it feels.
MORE:
Honestly, its hard for anyone to imagine how that feels.
Its hard to compare what Pulisic and his U.S. mens national teammates experienced to anything else in sports, because soccer runs on parallel tracks that dont exist for basketball players or track athletes.
The Duke players who mi sed their chance to play in a Final Four because a buzzer shot rimmed out at least Salvador Perez Jersey were granted an entire offseason to prepare for their profe sional careers or another year with the Blue Devils. When Jamaicas Johan Blake mi sed a bronze medal in the 100-meter dash by two-hundreds of a second, he didnt have to run another Olympics for four years.
Pulisic had a game with Boru sia Dortmund four days later against RB Leipzig.
He had almost a full season still to play. It was not the ideal season. He scored five goals in all competitions and a sisted on eight others. With the lineup experiencing some major changes, Dortmund did not advance out of its Champions League group, finished fourth in the Bundesliga and won no major trophies. In February, he acknowledged to ESPN his play was
USMNT:
Now hes finished with his year, preparing for whats next with his club and the U.S. Whats next will not be the World Cup, except in the sense he will watch it while he rests.
Its not going to be easy. But Ive had time to get over it, Pulisic said. Im excited to see some good football, some good games. Ill have some friends playing in the World Cup, Burch Smith Jersey which is always fun to watch. I just love watching soccer because theres so many good players and things you can learn from them.
Pulisic has spent the past week with the U.S. in a Ryan Goins Jersey camp that ordinarily would be designed to prepare the team for the World Cup, which opens June 14 in Ru sia, but instead is being operated by an interim coach (Dave Sarachan) with a roster full of players so young their U.S. appearances were mostly at the U-20 level.
With 21 appearances at age 19, Pulisic had the second-most caps of any American starter when the U.S. played a friendly Monday against Bolivia in suburban Philadelphia.
I think its just continuing to grow our youth talent. I think thats whats most important for us now, Pulisic said, sounding like a veteran though he made his first appearance two years ago. You know, gaining some chemistry and getting these players minutes and good training with the national team and building a new team for our future.
Still being a young player, its interesting having some of the most caps on the team. Im having to be more of a leader now, but if thats what it takes for me, Im ready to do that and help some of our younger players learn. Obviously, its a tough situation not being part of the World Cup. Its tough. But we still have good coaches and players we need to develop. Its been good. Younger players have gotten more minutes in these friendlies and I think it is good for our country right now.
MORE:
Pulisic grew up in Hershey, Pa., in a soccer family. His parents were both soccer players, and his father is a coach who now works with the Pittsburgh Riverhounds and trained Christian from a young age. My dad was constantly throwing a ball at me when I was as young as I can Adalberto Mondesi Jersey remember, he said.
That connection with his hometown is one reason The Hershey Company signed him to help launch the Reeses Outrageous bar, a campaign that included the design of special soccer cleats to showcase the product.
Ive probably been to Chocolate World more than anyone else in this world, Pulisic Danny Duffy Jersey said. "This is very close to my heart."
His succe s in the Bundesliga before his 18th birthday was unprecedented. and not just for an American player. He was the youngest ever to score twice in the league. But particularly for an American player, he is doing what no one has before.
Since his debut, defensive midfielder Weston McKennie became a regular at Schalke 04 and young striker Josh Sargent signed to play at Werder Bremen.
The key to making the next World Cup, and the one after, is for Pulisic to become le s of an outlier among American players.
No one expected me to be this far at such a young age. Im trying to set that standard and show Americans what they can do, Pulisic said. I dont think theres any reason we cant have a lot of Americans coming over and having succe s at young ages. Thats exactly what Im trying to do.
WIEDEY:
If Pulisic were preparing for a World Cup, the energy generated likely would push him toward performances better than the one he delivered in the Bolivia game, when he was just a shade off on so many of the chances he tried to create. Toward the end, his evening was punctuated when an opponent played a ball that few directly into Pulisics face.
He looked very much like someone who needed a break.
First of all, its about taking a solid few weeks off to rest and recover and take care of my body, Pulisic said, half-chuckling, when asked how hell prepare for next season. After I have a little bit of time off, Im going to be right back doing my workouts and Homer Bailey Jersey working on all parts of my game.
Watching the World Cup might even lead to him discovering a move or technique to incorporate in his game. It would have been better to see it firsthand, though.

PierceWelsh
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 09 august 2022

PríspevokZaslal: Ut august 09, 2022 19:36:14    Predmet: Odpovedať s citátom

Very impressive, To start my feedback i would like to congratulate your team for giving us this source of knowledge and we are freely to connect with you too. Please have a sweet day by reading this, 바카라배팅 노하우
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Reprosústavy Časy uvádzané v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Prejdi na: