Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk hifi.slovanet.sk

Bolo zavedene manualne potvrdzovanie registracii !!!

FAQFAQ   HľadaťHľadať   Zoznam užívateľovZoznam užívateľov   Užívateľské skupinyUžívateľské skupiny   RegistráciaRegistrácia 
 NastaveniaNastavenia   Súkromné správySúkromné správy   PrihláseniePrihlásenie 
https://www.tnt-audio.com/gif/smallstereo_white.gif

Reid Detmers includes highly effective

Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Zosilňovače
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému :: Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému  
Autor Správa
Julies
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 20 máj 2023

PríspevokZaslal: So máj 20, 2023 04:07:24    Predmet: Reid Detmers includes highly effective Odpovedať s citátom

ANAHEIM It was a fitting conclusion in direction of a powerful newbie period for Angels remaining-hander Reid Detmers.Detmers, who experienced an eventful 1st finish year inside of the Majors that noticed him toss a no-hitter upon May well 10 and heritage an immaculate inning upon July 31, threw 6 sturdy innings in the direction of elevate the Angels in direction of a 4-1 get higher than the Rangers upon Friday evening at Angel Stadium. Detmers permitted 1 operate upon 4 hits and a stroll with 9 strikeouts toward complete his year with a 3.77 Generation and 122 strikeouts in just 129 innings in excess of 25 commences.Yourself constantly need to have towards comprehensive upon a impressive notice, Detmers claimed. The ultimate pair months experienced been a small little bit of a combat, yet this was a very good bounceback. Im contented the route it went. It was a very good path in direction of stop the period.Detmers, the No. 10 over-all opt for inside of the 2020 MLB Draft, offered a good deal of optimism for the foreseeable future, as he essential toward be counted upon as a most significant element of the rotation upcoming time. The 23-yr-outdated is just one of a few youthful lefties toward action up within just the rotation this yr, signing up for Patrick Sandoval and Jos Suarez.It was a superb night time for him, a heck of a time, " reported interim supervisor Phil Nevin. On your own can look at there a good deal there. There a higher ceiling, there management. Yourself can perspective him currently being the anchor of a rotation and foremost men and creating them greater. It difficult in the direction of say over another person that 23 a long time outdated and 2 several years out of university, still all those are the patterns of gentlemen oneself acquire with.Detmers found out loads during the time Travis Jankowski T-Shirt, specially for the duration of a complicated extend in just June that observed him attain optioned in direction of Triple-A Salt Lake upon June 22. Detmers built basically one particular start off at Triple-A, placing out 14 in just 6 innings, however further importantly he tweaked his mechanics and his slider, which became out towards be very important for him down the extend.Detmers rejoined the rotation upon July 8 and responded through throwing 6 scoreless innings versus the Orioles with 7 strikeouts in just his initially commence back again. He held it rolling the unwind of the course, report a 3.04 Technology with 78 strikeouts in just 71 innings more than his past 13 visits.There ended up a whole lot of ups and downs, and I desired I began the year improved, nevertheless heading down and figuring out some things and coming again assisted a good deal, " Detmers mentioned. "I figured out a whole lot in opposition to it and observed a good deal of breakthroughs.He generally cruised in opposition to the Rangers, letting his lone work within the fourth inning. Detmers walked Corey Seager in the direction of open up the inning with a 3-2 slider off the plate and Seager superior upon a sluggish roller towards Nathaniel Lowe. Adolis Garca then doubled toward specifically marketplace upon a 1-2 changeup in direction of ranking Seager. Still Detmers prevented even more harm by means of placing out Josh Jung and turning out to be Mark Mathias towards fly out in direction of directly industry.He threw the ball effectively Jeff Burroughs T-Shirt, he strike his areas and retained us off stability, claimed interim Rangers supervisor Tony Beasley. He a optimistic pitcher. It not including he not a high-quality man. He a complicated lefty, and While he hitting his locations and undertaking these kinds of pitches, it not heading in direction of be an very simple evening for any offense.Detmers experienced his swing-and-overlook things operating versus Texas, as he triggered 21 whiffs out of his 93 pitches thrown, which includes 12 with his slider. He additionally registered 4 swings and misses with his curve, 3 with his 4-seamer and 2 with his changeup. The 9 strikeouts were being tied for his instant greatest this time Brett Nicholas T-Shirt, guiding his 12 strikeouts towards the Rangers upon July 31."Almost everything felt superior, " Detmers stated. "The changeup felt fairly very good currently. The slider experienced been displaying some breakthroughs the ultimate few months. I obtained a pair a lot more swings and misses with it. Total, I felt Great.Detmers reported he Ideas toward incorporate a comparable offseason in the direction of past calendar year, as he trains within just Florida at Cressey Sports activities General performance inside Palm Seashore Gardens. He reported increasing his changeup is just one of his largest objectives going into following 12 months, and he was satisfied in the direction of truly feel effective and balanced through this year."I include some things in the direction of perform upon, " Detmers mentioned. "Nevertheless I'll transfer back again toward the very same vacation spot the place I notice the gentlemen there. They notice me and how my overall body performs. I'm likely toward move there and check out in the direction of enhance upon the aspects I want in direction of do the job upon. The major matter that sticks out in the direction of me is doing the job upon the changeup, nevertheless I require towards be a lot more continuous with all my pitches and pound the zone even further."
Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Zosilňovače Časy uvádzané v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Prejdi na: