Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk hifi.slovanet.sk

Bolo zavedene manualne potvrdzovanie registracii !!!

FAQFAQ   HľadaťHľadať   Zoznam užívateľovZoznam užívateľov   Užívateľské skupinyUžívateľské skupiny   RegistráciaRegistrácia 
 NastaveniaNastavenia   Súkromné správySúkromné správy   PrihláseniePrihlásenie 
https://www.tnt-audio.com/gif/smallstereo_white.gif

Mourinho reveals why Pogba was substituted in shock Newcastl

Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Reprosústavy
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému :: Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému  
Autor Správa
seestyle
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 01 august 2022

PríspevokZaslal: Po august 01, 2022 11:17:23    Predmet: Mourinho reveals why Pogba was substituted in shock Newcastl Odpovedať s citátom

Jose Mourinho has revealed that Paul Pogba was not injured, explaining that his choice to substitute the Manchester United midfielder during their 1-0 lo s to Newcastle was a tactical one.
, as the Red Devils struggled to break the Magpies down at St James' Tony Conigliaro Jersey Park.
Michael Carrick came on for Pogba, at the same time that Je se Lingard replaced Roger Clemens Jersey Juan Mata, and Mourinho has explained that he made the change in order to tweak his formation, though it had little effect.
"No problems," he told Sky Sports when asked about the France international. "I wanted a better way in midfield against a side that was defending in a block.
"I wanted the Jim Rice Jersey simplicity of Michael Carrick and I wanted Alexis closer to Lukaku where he could be like a second striker."
United are now 16 points behind leaders Manchester City, who can win the league if they are victorious in their next six games.
Mourinho was full of praise for Newcastle, however, insisting that they turned Ted Williams Jersey in a performance of immense quality.
"They fought like animals - that's a compliment," he added. "They gave everything they had. The gods of football were with them but they fought like animals.
"I think it was a beautiful way to win a football David Ortiz Jersey match the way they did."
Indeed, the Portuguese has something of a hoodoo at St James Park, failing to win in all of his seven attempts at the ground recording three draws and four lo ses - acro s his time at Manchester Brock Holt Jersey United and Chelsea.
The result moves Newcastle 13th, with 28 points, and they now sit two points clear of the relegation zone.
The Red Devils, meanwhile, now sit just four points clear of third-placed Tottenham, who beat Arsenal on Saturday, while Liverpool face Southampton on Sunday.
Related Articles

PierceWelsh
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 09 august 2022

PríspevokZaslal: Ut august 09, 2022 19:36:34    Predmet: Odpovedať s citátom

Very impressive, To start my feedback i would like to congratulate your team for giving us this source of knowledge and we are freely to connect with you too. Please have a sweet day by reading this, 무료바카라 팁
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Reprosústavy Časy uvádzané v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Prejdi na: