Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk hifi.slovanet.sk

Bolo zavedene manualne potvrdzovanie registracii !!!

FAQFAQ   HľadaťHľadať   Zoznam užívateľovZoznam užívateľov   Užívateľské skupinyUžívateľské skupiny   RegistráciaRegistrácia 
 NastaveniaNastavenia   Súkromné správySúkromné správy   PrihláseniePrihlásenie 
https://www.tnt-audio.com/gif/smallstereo_white.gif

Man Utd star Mata plans move into management but not for ano

Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Reprosústavy
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému :: Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému  
Autor Správa
seestyle
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 01 august 2022

PríspevokZaslal: Po august 01, 2022 11:18:41    Predmet: Man Utd star Mata plans move into management but not for ano Odpovedať s citátom

Juan Mata is planning a move into management, but the Manchester United star still has plenty of football left in him yet.
As a World Cup winner and proven performer at the very highest level, the Spain international has a wealth of knowledge to pa Jordy Mercer Jersey s on to the next generation.
He hopes to be in a position to do that at some stage, with coaching holding plenty of appeal to him.
Mata is, however, not planning to hang up his boots any JaCoby Jones Jersey time soon, with the 29-year-old by prolonging his career for another 11 years.
He told Panenka magazine on his future plans: I would like to play until I'm 40 if my body allows me to.
I will carry on with Common Goal. And management tempts me but it is an unforgiving role.
A coach depends on whether I take a corner well or finish a chance in front of goal and really, what influence does he have over this when it happens?
I understand that people take decisions under James McCann Jersey pre sure but the proce s is not valued, only results.
I also want to work with youngsters, warn them of the perils and remind them of their Shane Greene Jersey responsibilities because it is sometimes easy to fall off the right track needed to get to the top level.
Psychology also attracts me and in football, the mental aspect is very important, because if the mind is not settled, the feet do not work either.
Mata appears to already be adopting a managerial mindset, with his approach to football taking him well beyond merely training and playing.
He Leonys Martin Jersey has also been fortunate enough to have worked with some of the finest coaches around during an illustrious playing career, with current bo s Jose Mourinho among the best in the busine s.
For now, though, his focus remains locked on events at Old Trafford and Uniteds ongoing efforts in 2017-18.
He is in a position to Lance Parrish Jersey put all other distractions to one side, with the i sue of his immediate future having already been resolved with the .
Related Articles

PierceWelsh
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 09 august 2022

PríspevokZaslal: Ut august 09, 2022 19:35:28    Predmet: Odpovedať s citátom

Very impressive, To start my feedback i would like to congratulate your team for giving us this source of knowledge and we are freely to connect with you too. Please have a sweet day by reading this, 바카라 배팅기술
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Reprosústavy Časy uvádzané v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Prejdi na: