Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk hifi.slovanet.sk

Bolo zavedene manualne potvrdzovanie registracii !!!

FAQFAQ   HľadaťHľadať   Zoznam užívateľovZoznam užívateľov   Užívateľské skupinyUžívateľské skupiny   RegistráciaRegistrácia 
 NastaveniaNastavenia   Súkromné správySúkromné správy   PrihláseniePrihlásenie 
https://www.tnt-audio.com/gif/smallstereo_white.gif

I want to be No. 1 at Liverpool - Salah targets Ian Rushs go

Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Reprosústavy
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému :: Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému  
Autor Správa
seestyle
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 01 august 2022

PríspevokZaslal: Po august 01, 2022 11:19:06    Predmet: I want to be No. 1 at Liverpool - Salah targets Ian Rushs go Odpovedať s citátom

Mohamed Salah has stated his intention of writing his name in Liverpool's history books by becoming the Minnesota Twins Jersey club's highest goalscorer in a single season; a record held by the legendary Ian Rush.Salah's goal against Bournemouth in Saturday's English Premier League game took his tally for the ongoing campaign to 40, making him only the third Kops to accomplish the feat, after Rush, who did it twice, and Roger Hunt.
However, the 25-year-old is eight goals away from eclipsing Rush's haul of 47 efforts, set in the 1983-84 season to help the Kops Phil Hughes Jersey clinch a treble.
And the Egypt international who has four Premier League games, a two-legged Champions League semi-final clashes, and a final should Jurgen Klopp's side steer past AS Roma in the last four, to Kennys Vargas Jersey claim to the 'No. 1' spot said he would be 'very happy' to accomplish the feat.
"There's a big chance to break the record, to be No. 1 for a club like Liverpool, it's something huge,'' Salah told Premier League Productions.
"I will be very happy if I break it. I'm happy about 40, I want to keep scoring, I want to be No. 1 for the record.
"It's always good when you see your name with legends of a club like Liverpool, it's a different Jason Castro Jersey feeling and I'm very happy about that.
"But I always try to look at myself and I want more. I Kyle Gibson Jersey have 40 now, I'm telling myself, 'Why not? You can be No. 1!'
"I will try my best to break the record but, as I've said before, we play as 11 players, I play for the team.
"It's not about individual awards, it's something for the team. I'm sure if I have a chance to give it to someone else to score, I will -- it's not about me, it's about us.'' Rod Carew Jersey

Salah continues his hunt for ultimate glory in his 46th appearance for Liverpool as the Merseyside outfit try West Bromwich Albion for size in Saturday's top-flight tie.

Related Articles

PierceWelsh
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 09 august 2022

PríspevokZaslal: Ut august 09, 2022 19:35:04    Predmet: Odpovedať s citátom

Very impressive, To start my feedback i would like to congratulate your team for giving us this source of knowledge and we are freely to connect with you too. Please have a sweet day by reading this, 2021 바카라 팁
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Reprosústavy Časy uvádzané v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Prejdi na: