Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk hifi.slovanet.sk

Bolo zavedene manualne potvrdzovanie registracii !!!

FAQFAQ   HľadaťHľadať   Zoznam užívateľovZoznam užívateľov   Užívateľské skupinyUžívateľské skupiny   RegistráciaRegistrácia 
 NastaveniaNastavenia   Súkromné správySúkromné správy   PrihláseniePrihlásenie 
https://www.tnt-audio.com/gif/smallstereo_white.gif

I Can'T Recommend Madden 21 To You

Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Reprosústavy
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému :: Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému  
Autor Správa
Kingang
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 15 október 2020

PríspevokZaslal: Št október 15, 2020 09:21:59    Predmet: I Can'T Recommend Madden 21 To You Odpovedať s citátom

I don't know how many will read this but CONGRATULATIONS EA I just feel empty. Football is my favorite sport(I was a college Mut 21 coins player and now coach college ball) and throughout my time on the trial that I did not feel excited. I'd super low expectations so that I did not feel frustrated, I felt nothing. I love this game and this is the only major simulation option and that I felt nothing. That is worse than being disappointed in my own opinion. I have a couple hours left so I may just test a bit more but once my period is done it is done once and for all. I got fooled into buying Madden 20 but not this season. If you like the sport, trendy. As somebody who knows football well and how the game functions in real life this name does not do anything for me. If you like football anything beyond a casual fan I can't recommend Madden 21 to you. It is really sad that this is what we have to work with. We have to beg for features from executives and impolite devs. If you took the time to browse thanks, grab me playing NCAA 14 along with PS2 Madden and #FixFranchiseMode.

Madden is a perfect example of what a monopoly does to the quality of a service/product. The bar is set low by these and every year is a"step in a brand new direction". Every year I feel like the kid in the rear of the vehicle asking"are we there yet" on a road trip, but we are not even half way fucking there. Thank god I only got the trial.

This together with all that I am seeing on both r/Madden in addition to r/MaddenUltimateTeam cements me not purchasing Madden for the first time because Madden 05 at least before the new consoles come out. I really do play MUT and have invested quite some time in it the past 5 decades but since the MUT team gave up earlier in the summer I watched how much I actually did not like that mode, just lacked continuous updates and articles. To see the 6-7 bullet points that they had been adding to Franchise and nothing else broke my heart.

I am not shutting the door on Madden forever or even'21, I will (as I'm certain that most will) have to see actual effort put in this years game in both Franchise and overall greater communication from the Madden team before I give an idea to paying money for a glorified Madden 20 upgrade.

What exactly happened to MUT this summer? Nothing. That was my point. They proceeded on'21 earlier than usual and there was no material for ~ two months. I've been Cheap Madden 21 coins-free on games for 3 years. It is incredibly sad, but just not worth my effort when EA is not going to put forth the effort. Broken: running out using Jackson and hot routing your drag route up. 100% guarantee catch. Defense does not respond to anything. I get having a half second difference for reaction time but straight up nothing? Oh he is just very mint and young so in franchise you can get him amazingly excellent. I've had him take small 5 yard outs to the house cutting on a dime onto the sideline running up or just taking a bubble display for six.
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Reprosústavy Časy uvádzané v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Prejdi na: