Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk hifi.slovanet.sk

Bolo zavedene manualne potvrdzovanie registracii !!!

FAQFAQ   HľadaťHľadať   Zoznam užívateľovZoznam užívateľov   Užívateľské skupinyUžívateľské skupiny   RegistráciaRegistrácia 
 NastaveniaNastavenia   Súkromné správySúkromné správy   PrihláseniePrihlásenie 
https://www.tnt-audio.com/gif/smallstereo_white.gif

The only positive is that it seems like the narrative is =

Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Reprosústavy
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému :: Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému  
Autor Správa
Molianalex
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 12 október 2020

PríspevokZaslal: Po október 12, 2020 08:26:06    Predmet: The only positive is that it seems like the narrative is = Odpovedať s citátom

Oh and the gameplay. Getting stuck on rookie is indeed boring. I needed to sim games after the first quarter, just playing on Mut 21 coins offense, because the game will never end. And I don't know if it's a glitch, however, one match compelled me to perform the whole game. I literally just tried to run across the area to kill clock. I didn't even touch the controller on protection. It only auto played. Game finished 100-0. It played with itself. Rookie style is brain dead mode. Oh and also the heavily advertised combine? It is only the 40 plus a pitching drill. (For QB and WR, not sure about running back). Along with the 40 is only 3 quick time buttons, which do not affect anything so long as you strike them.

The only positive is that it seems like the narrative is really ongoing on as soon as you leave college. You have press conferences and locker room moments, which ok I guess. Franchise is trash same as the previous 3 decades, and the yard becomes dull after one game. Oh and the bugs. Pretty great stuff. If you have the itch to play Madden 21 for some reason ( I know I did) just pay the $5 and find the 10 hour trial and do not buy the entire $60 game. You may regret it. Edit: I agree with you on the improved game intros, they are pretty good. I got tired of the parties though after like the next game.

Thank you for moving more in depth. This was some of my main frustrations with the narrative mode. Notably the mix. I didn't mind the first longshot as much as this one. This was only really corny. No problem. I didn't mind Longshot both really. I'm saying it is better since it seems like the narrative is at least some what continuing , but I am not sure how well. I stopped playing lol. I believe the strangest thing to make this FoF better would've been to allow the difficulty to be altered, Eliminate Snoop, ( why is Snoop rooting for a Missouri HS team that's not even my group? Yes I picked my home state what of it lol) And how about Tommy could be a rival or a friend based on the decisions you made.

As I thought that's what they were going for, but it just didn't happen. Like if you choose to become friends you work out your differences and he transforms to WR for your school season. If you become competitions he belongs to a rival school and you meet in the championship game. Hey look I understand Tommy nearly died on the area and you direct a comeback from the name game by scoring 8 straight TDS, but Tommy is the buy Madden 21 coins starter another season if you don't would like to convert to ability place, which will be some thing TOMMY HAS ALREADY DONE IN HIS CAREER!
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
GannonIssac
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 14 marec 2021

PríspevokZaslal: Ne marec 14, 2021 09:46:59    Predmet: Odpovedať s citátom

Accounting problems can get very tricky and conceptual at times which is why you should seek help from the platform of the assignmentmasters.org/accounting-homework.html/. They are so helpful and makes things so much easier than ever.
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Reprosústavy Časy uvádzané v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Prejdi na: