Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk hifi.slovanet.sk

Bolo zavedene manualne potvrdzovanie registracii !!!

FAQFAQ   HľadaťHľadať   Zoznam užívateľovZoznam užívateľov   Užívateľské skupinyUžívateľské skupiny   RegistráciaRegistrácia 
 NastaveniaNastavenia   Súkromné správySúkromné správy   PrihláseniePrihlásenie 
https://www.tnt-audio.com/gif/smallstereo_white.gif

It will also start decreasing their strength rapidly

Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Zosilňovače
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému :: Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému  
Autor Správa
Bestmengqin
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 20 november 2021

PríspevokZaslal: So november 20, 2021 03:10:29    Predmet: It will also start decreasing their strength rapidly Odpovedať s citátom

Our equipment was... me: coif, rune chain the rane kite, the rune kee, rune tether and d hide vambs. the hide legs, and str ammy. Rune scimmy and weeping. He: studded gloves and chaps, a comb, rune necklace, rune kite. Rune scimmy and wep... and baxe when in RuneScape Gold poor health.

First, we faced an unlevel 75 Rev that attacked me most often. I couldn't eat half it and could not use magic to hit me due to my mage level. The next challenge was a lvl60 goblin... which was defeated quickly. Then we decided to end our fighting and head to the mines near edgville. There I was assaulted by a lvl63 or some other rev that almost killed me while I was going to the wilderness.

Techniques The weapon is excellent for player against. player combat of any type. Because it reduces the defense, it is dangerous for most pures. It will also start decreasing their strength rapidly. This weapon can be used for duelling, PKing, or even to kill high-level players in minigames such Castle Wars and Fight Pits.

Saradomin: Power Use 50% effect The move restores half your hit damage to your hitpoints, and one quarter of your Prayer, receiving at least 10 Hitpoints and 5 Prayer points.This is a all-purpose technique. It can help you heal significantly and restore Prayer.

Zamorak: Power Usage: 60% Effect This attack can freeze opponents for 20 seconds, as well as doing normal damage. Tactics: The attack can be useful for PKing, because it is able to Buy OSRS Accounts hold your opponents whilst you attack them. It is also beneficial in Combat Mini games like Castle Wars and Clan Wars as it can prevent your opponent from running. I personally prefer Zamorak because you then can strike a monster and it will freeze for 20 seconds while you can flee.
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Zosilňovače Časy uvádzané v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Prejdi na: