Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk hifi.slovanet.sk

Bolo zavedene manualne potvrdzovanie registracii !!!

FAQFAQ   HľadaťHľadať   Zoznam užívateľovZoznam užívateľov   Užívateľské skupinyUžívateľské skupiny   RegistráciaRegistrácia 
 NastaveniaNastavenia   Súkromné správySúkromné správy   PrihláseniePrihlásenie 
https://www.tnt-audio.com/gif/smallstereo_white.gif

This work presents the design

Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Mýty a povery
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému :: Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému  
Autor Správa
mjhsc
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 10 december 2021

PríspevokZaslal: Pi december 10, 2021 10:17:16    Predmet: This work presents the design Odpovedať s citátom

This work presents the design and evaluation of a fully wireless, multi-point temperature sensor system as a Process Analytical Technology (PAT) for lyophilization. Each sensor contains seven sensing elements which measure the product temperature at various positions of the contents of a glass vial. The sensor performance was studied by freeze drying experiments with sensor placement in both center and edge of full shelf of 6R glass vials with 4 ml fill volume. Product wifi temperature sensor profile and primary drying time measured at the bottom center position in the glass vial by the wireless sensor as well as the primary drying time are in close comparison with the thermocouple data. The drying times during primary drying were determined at the top, higher middle, lower middle and bottom positions which are 3.26 mm apart vertically in the vial by the wireless sensor based on the temperature profile measured at different positions. For a center vial, the drying time from the start of primary drying to each layer was measured at 3.9, 9.3, 14.2, and 21 h respectively, allowing to track the sublimation interface during primary drying phase. In addition, sublimation rate at each layer was calculated based on the drying time and theoretical weight loss of ice in the product. The sublimation rate at the beginning of the primary drying was similar to the sublimation rate by gravimetric method. Furthermore, the vial heat transfer coefficient (Kv) was also calculated based on the sublimation rate. Thus, allowing the use of the multi-point wireless sensor to rapidly monitor the sublimation rate and Kv for every batch as continuous process verification. Similar tests were also conducted with 3% w/v mannitol solutions and the results were consistent demonstrating potential for real-time monitoring, process verification and cycle optimization for pharmaceutical lyophilization.
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
JamarDare
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 03 máj 2022

PríspevokZaslal: Ut máj 03, 2022 12:30:43    Predmet: Odpovedať s citátom

Wow, it's so good to know that there are such high standards. I really don't have an idea about this and through your post, I came to know about it. The assurance is given for is ukessays reliable services or even order is what I admire the most.
Návrat hore
CaraTorphy
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 20 máj 2022

PríspevokZaslal: Pi máj 20, 2022 16:12:21    Predmet: Odpovedať s citátom

I really feel sad for the following student for doing so. One thing I would like to say if we fail in anything in our life that is not the end for us, there are so many hidden surprises in life if we go further with braveness and faith. I always try to write down such encouraging verses through ai proofreading free articles. This will help many people.
Návrat hore
Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Mýty a povery Časy uvádzané v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Prejdi na: