Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk hifi.slovanet.sk

Bolo zavedene manualne potvrdzovanie registracii !!!

FAQFAQ   HľadaťHľadať   Zoznam užívateľovZoznam užívateľov   Užívateľské skupinyUžívateľské skupiny   RegistráciaRegistrácia 
 NastaveniaNastavenia   Súkromné správySúkromné správy   PrihláseniePrihlásenie 
https://www.tnt-audio.com/gif/smallstereo_white.gif

MLS All-Star 2018 Bocanegra might have taken over U.S. but i

Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Reprosústavy
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému :: Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému  
Autor Správa
seestyle
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 01 august 2022

PríspevokZaslal: Po august 01, 2022 11:16:32    Predmet: MLS All-Star 2018 Bocanegra might have taken over U.S. but i Odpovedať s citátom

Atlanta United has an accomplished coach, a talented team that has earned more points this season than anyone else in Major League Soccer, a player almost certain to obliterate the league record for goals scored, the most enthusiastic fanbase in the league and a gleaming new stadium those people love to visit.
And they still have Carlos Bocanegra as vice president and technical director, because all of that is not yet enough.
Im very happy in Atlanta, and weve been building something. Weve been building something for 2-3 years, and were not done yet, Bocanegra told Sporting News. I was not ready to move on.
SOCCER:
A former United States mens national team captain who earned 110 caps in his career and played in two World Cups, Bocanegra was among the initial candidates for the newly created position of general manager for the USMNT. He withdrew early in the proce s, though, to focus on Atlanta Uniteds continuing surge in MLS.
Earnie Stewart of the Philadelphia Union was hired for the Evan Longoria Jersey GM position in June, and he officially began work on Wednesday the same day Atlanta is playing host to the 2018 MLS All-Star Game, which features the leagues best against Italian champion Juventus.
It was flattering to be considered for the mens national team, Bocanegra told SN. I sit on the board of directors for U.S. Soccer, so I get to keep my involvement and give back that way, for all U.S. Soccer gave me and still be Diego Castillo Jersey able to have some influence on soccer in the country. But I really enjoy it here in Atlanta. Were building something and I wasnt quite ready to move on.
Atlanta United entered MLS as an expansion franchise in 2017 and became an instant smash, on the field and at the box office. They led the league in attendance at 48,200 per game and reached the playoffs, finishing fourth in the Eastern Conference. Bocanegra and his staff gathered a dynamic team that coach Tata Martino deployed in an attacking style that led to 70 regular-season goals, second-most behind league champion Toronto FC.
That succe s has accelerated this season, with Atlanta United four points ahead of their closest challenger in the East, NYCFC. Forward Josef Martinez, underutilized while at Torino in Italys Serie A two years ago, is four goals short of breaking the MLS single-season record Blank Jersey with 15 games still to play. Midfielder Miguel Almiron was helping Lanus to excel in Argentinas Primera Division in 2016, and Atlanta United shrewdly invested $8 million in his transfer fee and nearly $2 million annually in salary.
We tried to do our homework and prepare ahead of time, Bocanegra said. We tried to do our due diligence, in our scouting and player profiling and put the pieces together. But we were given the resources by our ownership, Arthur Blank, to go out there almost two years before our first season started and get prepared. That was a huge advantage for us.
Our scouting report had connections, and then we had to do our homework on them. We had to watch them, make sure they fit the profile of what we want to bring in here. We want to be a young, exciting team that runs a high pre s, attacked-minded team and these guys definitely fit the bill. And theyve lived up to the expectations we had for them.
Although nothing is likely to happen until after ATL completes its run at the 2018 MLS Cup, it seems inevitable the club will encounter transfer interest regarding their top two stars, at least. Almiron told ESPN last week he would like to play in Europe in 2019, although he emphasized Tuesday he is happy in Atlanta.
Thats the conundrum for all succe sful soccer teams. Even FC Barcelona was squeezed into selling Neymar last summer. But its more profound in a league such as MLS, where the sale of a talented player such as Vancouvers Alphonso Davies to Germanys Bayern Munich provides resources that can be invested in the team but robs Whitecaps fans of an attraction.
I think its great for Davies to go to a big club like Bayern, and its great for the league and Vancouver selling for a big price tag like that. It shows what this league can produce, Bocanegra told SN. I think its great. Theres no shame in being a league that sells off players to big clubs around the world. It shows whos watching our league. Its our job to replace and replenish so we stay competitive on the field. Thats always a challenge.
DeCOURCY:
As a member of the U.S. Jalen Beeks Jersey Soccer Athlete Council, Bocanegra was among those involved in the voting for the federations new president in February. Among the more high-profile i sues was the current pay-to-play system in which young players pay significant fees to join travel teams and presumably receive more advanced coaching and training.
The biggest thing now is making sure its available for everyone to play, not having barriers to get into the game, growing the game at the gra sroots level, he said. Something cool like what Allstate is doing here this week, which Im pretty excited to be a part of, theyre making new fields. They made over 50 new fields in the past 10 years where they go into underserved communities, put in new fields, new nets, leave gear, leave ball for these kids. Its keeping the dream alive, its keeping them interested in soccer. Thats really more what its about now.
With our club, with quite a few MLS clubs, the kids do not pay in our academy. Thats about 150 kids per year in a profe sional Oliver Drake Jersey environment. Multiply that by however many teams acro s the country, and its starting to get there. Its still going to be one of our biggest challenges as a sport. Its just kind of the way it goes in our country for youth sports, Corey Dickerson Jersey but trying to knock down those barriers and not discriminating against those kids who cant afford it, that is a huge challenge for us. In a big country geographically, its a major challenge.
As Stewart begins his job with the USMNT, his most important task is hiring a permanent coach for the senior mens team, which has been operating with an interim coach, Dave Sarachan, since Bruce Arenas resignation following the disastrous result last October in Trinidad that cost the U.S. a spot in the 2018 World Cup.
Bocanegra might have been the guy making that hire. Instead, it is Stewarts task. As a board member and leader of its Technical Committee, Bocanegra remains in a position of influence.
Earnie is leading that charge. Earnie is out there doing his homework, and he will bring in his preferred candidates in the near future and discu s it with us, and discu s why he chose them, Bocanegra said. Well just be there to support him how we can.

PierceWelsh
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 09 august 2022

PríspevokZaslal: Ut august 09, 2022 19:37:20    Predmet: Odpovedať s citátom

Very impressive, To start my feedback i would like to congratulate your team for giving us this source of knowledge and we are freely to connect with you too. Please have a sweet day by reading this, 시크릿 바카라
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Reprosústavy Časy uvádzané v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Prejdi na: