Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk hifi.slovanet.sk

Bolo zavedene manualne potvrdzovanie registracii !!!

FAQFAQ   HľadaťHľadať   Zoznam užívateľovZoznam užívateľov   Užívateľské skupinyUžívateľské skupiny   RegistráciaRegistrácia 
 NastaveniaNastavenia   Súkromné správySúkromné správy   PrihláseniePrihlásenie 
https://www.tnt-audio.com/gif/smallstereo_white.gif

Lopetegui Morata must earn World Cup spot

Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Reprosústavy
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému :: Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému  
Autor Správa
seestyle
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 01 august 2022

PríspevokZaslal: Po august 01, 2022 11:09:35    Predmet: Lopetegui Morata must earn World Cup spot Odpovedať s citátom

Spain coach Julen Lopetegui insisted Alvaro Morata can still make his World Cup squad despite the forward Greg Maddux Jersey being left out for upcoming friendlies.
The Chelsea striker was not included in the squad for matches against Germany on Friday and Brandon Kintzler Jersey Argentina the subsequent Tuesday.
But with the World Cup three months away, Lopetegui said Morata could still work his way back into his plans by showing his best form for Chelsea.
"Of course Morata has a lot of po sibilities to go to the World Cup and he knows it," he told Mark Grace Jersey El Partidazo de COPE on Monday.
"He has to show these months the player he is inside."
Morata broke out of a slump on Drew Smyly Jersey Sunday, scoring his first goal of 2018 in a 2-1 win over Leicester Kyle Ryan Jersey City that sent Chelsea to the FA Cup semi-finals. He has scored 13 goals in 39 games for Chelsea this season.
The 25-year-old has found the net 13 times in 23 caps for Spain since debuting in Andre Dawson Jersey 2014, having represented his nation at the 2016 European Championship.
Related Articles

PierceWelsh
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 09 august 2022

PríspevokZaslal: Ut august 09, 2022 19:42:03    Predmet: Odpovedať s citátom

This is verified legit source of my research. I`ve come here kindly just to find a way to boost my knowledge and give me such a credit. You know, when I started blogging, the only thing that came to my mind was how will I be like you guys. I kept digging and continued what I've found and I saw the word Backlinks. It should be helpful, and vice versa, and it should be relevant and meaningful to yours. Do you have any suggestions? Might want look on ours: 온라인슬롯 시작하기
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Reprosústavy Časy uvádzané v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Prejdi na: