Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk hifi.slovanet.sk

Bolo zavedene manualne potvrdzovanie registracii !!!

FAQFAQ   HľadaťHľadať   Zoznam užívateľovZoznam užívateľov   Užívateľské skupinyUžívateľské skupiny   RegistráciaRegistrácia 
 NastaveniaNastavenia   Súkromné správySúkromné správy   PrihláseniePrihlásenie 
https://www.tnt-audio.com/gif/smallstereo_white.gif

I Play franchise

Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Zosilňovače
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému :: Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému  
Autor Správa
Smarthuiyuan
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 21 september 2020

PríspevokZaslal: Po september 21, 2020 04:46:11    Predmet: I Play franchise Odpovedať s citátom

Metacritic user review ia some of the most pessimistic and bi polar testimonials you may locate with quite a few inspection bombs. To be fair. A good deal of mut coins madden 21 WalMart's didn't even find regular edition. Just Deluxe and MVP and not many copies at that. It has been very weird how small they're shouting"BUY THE NEW MADDEN" when it comes to physical shops in that manner. Like, 70+ bucks or nothing. EA doesnt care, they all care is the audio of the $. It may have a flat 0 metacritic, if it leaves hundreds of millions every year thats all that matters to them. I'm surprised EA hasn't introduced planned obsolescence however where old Madden games cannot work following the year they are introduced. I thought they already did this with nba, thought it was for each the sports games.

You are thinking of 2K which isn't an EA game. They kill servers after 18 weeks I believe. Which locks you from a large portion of the material since they induce you to be online for anything other than play now to work. And of course unskipable 2 -3 moment advertisements in a $60 game. Consumers receive what they paid for. The sports name fans did it to themselves. Like 2k does with their sports games? You get 18 weeks of servers, then you have to purchase the new one to keep playing online. 18 months, holy shit, that is even shorter lifespan than Battleforge had. (now as fan project Skylords Reborn) Yes, rather than charging nothing for the rosters, they efficiently devote a negligible amount of money and cost you 60$ to it.

Since Madden's business model is built around Ultimate Team, a match mode in which you slowly accumulate stronger players within the course of this year (preferably by buying arbitrary packs, naturally ). EA spends the year in a drip feed, where they keep bumping the standard of players you get. You start the year with 70-80 OVR players, by January you are getting 85 OVR, by April you receive some 90 OVR, then right before another game they're giving out 95 OVR players to keep people interested and engaged. If they did not release a new Madden, there would be nothing to work toward (everyone would already have elite rosters) and folks could walk away. It is scummy, however, the total Madden franchise is dependent upon individuals spending hundreds on MUT and then jumping to the next game a year after. On the flip-side, if you don't care about being always up-to-date with rosters, many sports games nowadays have profound"end-of-life" sales just before the next one comes out.

That's how I've bought the Madden games I own. Hell the most recent NBA2K was on steam for like 92% off another day. They do it so the MUT players need to restart their set every season. EA does not really change much with every Madden series. I Play franchise, and I'm honestly ok with old rosters. If Metacritic scores seems to cheap Madden 21 coins bear correlation to revenue then they would care. IIRC, John Riccitiello, former EA CEO, very much cared about it. Metacritic scores matter to publishers as soon as it gives them the opportunity to screw over developers. Might make some stockholders ears perk up a little, but I don't see much besides that.
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
KobySasse
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 13 august 2022

PríspevokZaslal: So august 13, 2022 06:25:49    Predmet: Odpovedať s citátom

At the point when you join the line of administrators you are in danger to work with fair. Romney said that head of America (Obama) achieve cast a polling form with the help of gift which is given to youths and a critical number of social classes before the political choice and presently I can get assignment help form experts to manage the task. In light of everything, it's everything except a legitimate legitimization maybe it isn't used for vote reason and the acts of the children's are moreover helpful for the president.
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Zosilňovače Časy uvádzané v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Prejdi na: