Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk hifi.slovanet.sk

Bolo zavedene manualne potvrdzovanie registracii !!!

FAQFAQ   HľadaťHľadať   Zoznam užívateľovZoznam užívateľov   Užívateľské skupinyUžívateľské skupiny   RegistráciaRegistrácia 
 NastaveniaNastavenia   Súkromné správySúkromné správy   PrihláseniePrihlásenie 
https://www.tnt-audio.com/gif/smallstereo_white.gif

It was completely random in the best

Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> DAC
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému :: Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému  
Autor Správa
haoxiuyun
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 27 september 2022

PríspevokZaslal: Ut september 27, 2022 06:46:05    Predmet: It was completely random in the best Odpovedať s citátom

Unrelated, completely unrelated events that wow tbc gold happened to occur within the same year and, in truth, even around the same time. It's crazy how the world operates. We're all sad to witness Chris retire and leave the company. Chris has been an absolute star for the company over many years and has been such an active spokesperson and voice on behalf of our company. Chris is, in my opinion, an absolutely awesome guy and a wonderful person, and I'm so sad for him each day when he's not at work. We're taking the flag. Blizzard entertainment and everything we represent is more than any individual within the company. In addition, we remain a large part of our founders from the beginning and both Mike and Frank are still around after more than 25 years.

It was completely random in the best way possible that Allen decided to leave the bench and jump back to the game after a long hiatus. The two were totally unrelated, and it's wonderful to be able to have Allen back. I believe he's doing an excellent job of focusing on these exciting new ideas that we're looking at. I'm very sad to have to watch Chris leave, but there are many wonderful individuals behind Chris who have been with the company for many years and are taking over the flag and moving forward. We're in a great place. I miss him. am missing him all the time however, we're moving forward. The mission will buy wow classic tbc gold continue.
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> DAC Časy uvádzané v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Prejdi na: