Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk hifi.slovanet.sk

Bolo zavedene manualne potvrdzovanie registracii !!!

FAQFAQ   HľadaťHľadať   Zoznam užívateľovZoznam užívateľov   Užívateľské skupinyUžívateľské skupiny   RegistráciaRegistrácia 
 NastaveniaNastavenia   Súkromné správySúkromné správy   PrihláseniePrihlásenie 
https://www.tnt-audio.com/gif/smallstereo_white.gif

Why did Pep Guardiola pick Gabriel Jesus against Liverpool W

Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Reprosústavy
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému :: Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému  
Autor Správa
seestyle
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 01 august 2022

PríspevokZaslal: Po august 01, 2022 11:06:57    Predmet: Why did Pep Guardiola pick Gabriel Jesus against Liverpool W Odpovedať s citátom

Pep Guardiola is not averse to raising a few eyebrows with his team sheets for big games and Manchester Citys thrilling Atlanta Braves Jersey 2-2 draw with Premier League title rivals Liverpool was no exception.
Insofar as this can ever be the case for a Guardiola selection, most of Citys team picked itself at the weekend. The one spot that truly felt up for grabs was in the front three.
Phil Foden, with three goals in his three previous league outings against Liverpool, and Raheem Sterling, a supreme big-game competitor with an appetite for the scrap against his former club, felt like obvious picks.
Riyad Mahrez is Citys top scorer this season and Jack Grealish become their record signing last summer. Surely one of them would join Foden and Sterling in the forward line.
As it happened, Guardiola plumped for Gabriel Jesus - a man he signed more than five-and-a-half years ago and without a Premier League goal to his name since September John Smoltz Jersey .
It proved to be a masterstroke.
<p dir="ltr" lang="en" xml:lang="en">. grabbing our second!
Manchester City (@ManCity) Guardiola takes a page from Klopps playbookIts not uncommon in this fixture to see one of the sides peppering the opposition defence with quick pa ses into the space between them and their goalkeeper. However, its usually a go-to ploy for Liverpool, not City.
We dont own the style, its fine - its just smart. City are allowed to play balls behind the line, Jurgen Klopp said afterwards. When you have the runners they have, I couldnt respect it more.
Its easy to play the pa s, but the timing they had for their runs was not bad, to be honest. I liked that.
READ MORE:
Its about winning football games, not showing up which style you want to push through and being really stubborn. At moments they were more direct than usual but I thought it was a good idea.
Jesus was integral to this ploy working. Noted for his relentle s work rate, he got in behind Liverpool on the end of a Kevin De Bruyne pa s in the fifth minute Chipper Jones Jersey - laying on a glorious chance that Sterling pa sed up. It mattered little as De Bruyne put City in front moments later.
Yeah, I try to imitate the best teams. I learn, Guardiola grinned afterwards, having seen his side churn out a season-high 181 sprints over the course of the contest. Jesus, Sterling and Foden accounted for more than a third of those.
<p dir="ltr" lang="en" xml:lang="en">Unfortunately we didn't get this important win, but great game everyone. Let's keep fighting!
Gabriel Jesus (@gabrieljesus9) What is Gabriel Jesus record in Man Citys biggest games?If the relentle s intensity Jesus brings is a given, the same cannot be said for his end product. But he finished Joao Cancelos raking 37th-minute pa s with aplomb to put City 2-1 ahead and he seems to relish these occasions.
We might have to go back six-and-a-half months for his previous goal in the Premier League, but that did come in a 1-0 win away to Chelsea as City gained a measure of revenge for last seasons Champions League defeat.
Talking of Europes top competition, Jesus netted the winner Bob Uecker Jersey against Paris Saint-Germain in between his Chelsea and Liverpool heroics.
As the game wore on, the 25-year-olds sometimes brittle confidence looked to be surging back. He twisted into space past a couple of challenges inside the penalty area to draw a vital goalmouth block from Virgil van Dijk.
That belief came on a little too strong in the 72nd minute when he lashed into the side netting from a tight angle as Sterling, Foden and a demonstrative De Bruyne lined up in the middle.
<p dir="ltr" lang="en" xml:lang="en">3 points goal A clean sheetWatch the best of the action |
Manchester City (@ManCity) When does Gabriel Jesus Man City contract expire?Neverthele s, the forgotten man of Citys forward line suddenly looked like an a set for the key games to come.
Jesus is suspended for Wednesdays Champions League quarter-final second leg against Atletico Madrid, but dont be surprised to see him line up to face Liverpool again in Saturdays FA Cup semi-final - he now has five goals in seven starts versus Klopps men.
City remain a point ahead of Liverpool with seven games remaining in the Premier League, a historic Ender Inciarte Jersey treble still up for grabs. The extent to which Jesus is involved in these efforts might be keenly watched by other elite clubs in Europe.
READ MORE:
Like Sterling and Citys leading scorer this season Riyad Mahrez, Jesus contract expires in June 2023. A period of upheaval could be on Tom Glavine Jersey the horizon for Citys forwards, with Argentina international Julian Alvarez having already signed for next season and mounting speculation linking the Premier League champions with a blockbuster move for Boru sia Dortmund superstar Erling Haaland.
Haaland would certainly give City the decisive cutting edge they lacked during the pulsating Liverpool showdown, but Jesus also demonstrated he can give his manager a different dimension when he is at his best.
Perhaps, on Grand National weekend, it was a horses-for-courses selection, but it will be interesting to see how often Guardiola goes back to Jesus' unique qualities during what promises to be a breathle s run-in.

PierceWelsh
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 09 august 2022

PríspevokZaslal: Ut august 09, 2022 19:57:31    Predmet: Odpovedať s citátom

This is verified legit source of my research. I`ve come here kindly just to find a way to boost my knowledge and give me such a credit. You know, when I started blogging, the only thing that came to my mind was how will I be like you guys. I kept digging and continued what I've found and I saw the word Backlinks. It should be helpful, and vice versa, and it should be relevant and meaningful to yours. Do you have any suggestions? Might want look on ours: 잘터지는 슬롯캠프
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
territorypie
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 29 september 2022

PríspevokZaslal: Št september 29, 2022 13:53:45    Predmet: Odpovedať s citátom

2048 is simple at the beginning, but becomes more and more complex, due to the lack of space to move the tiles, and the possible errors of manipulation, which can lead to a blocking of the tiles and thus the end of the game in the long run, depending on the skill of the player.
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Reprosústavy Časy uvádzané v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Prejdi na: