Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk hifi.slovanet.sk

Bolo zavedene manualne potvrdzovanie registracii !!!

FAQFAQ   HľadaťHľadať   Zoznam užívateľovZoznam užívateľov   Užívateľské skupinyUžívateľské skupiny   RegistráciaRegistrácia 
 NastaveniaNastavenia   Súkromné správySúkromné správy   PrihláseniePrihlásenie 
https://www.tnt-audio.com/gif/smallstereo_white.gif

Davey Martinez upon Luis Garca returning, DFA for Maikel

Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Analóg
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému :: Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému  
Autor Správa
MustangMike
Hifi obsluha

Založený: 07 február 2023

PríspevokZaslal: Ut február 07, 2023 11:02:17    Predmet: Davey Martinez upon Luis Garca returning, DFA for Maikel Odpovedať s citátom

Garca Again!!!:Luis Garca went upon the 10-Working day IL with a still left groin pressure again upon August 15th, yet the 22-12 months-previous infielder remedied up instantly more than enough towards transfer out upon a rehab stint previous this 7 days, and he obtained sufficient at-bats, and representatives at minute foundation , the Nationals determined in the direction of contact him back again up in just progress of very last night collection opener with Cincinnati Reds inside Washington, D. C. e was prepared,Garca supervisor, Davey Martinez, advised reporters inside his pregame presser upon Friday afternoon. e didn require toward shift down there in direction of start with. He concept he was prepared straight absent. And I reported, o, youe relocating in direction of shift down there and basically purchase some at-bats, and enjoy some moment foundation, by yourself haven carried out it. Nonetheless he Fantastic in the direction of shift. arca was upon a great operate at the plate in advance of the damage, relocating 18 for 55 with 2 doubles, a triple, 2 household operates, 2 walks, and 10 Ks within just the last 15 online games and 58 plate appearances. Brad Mills-United states Presently Sports activitiesFollowing the easy rehab holiday vacation, the Nationals introduced Garca immediately again consequently he may possibly choose exertion inside with Abrams down the extend and just take smooth with his clean double perform associate. e went in the direction of enjoy a rehab match in the direction of enjoy simply just 6 innings the very first match Washington Nationals Hoodies for Men. He finished up taking part in 9. As a result that tells me that he rather very good,Martinez claimed. o accurately allow him transfer out there. He relocating toward engage in. He shifting in the direction of engage in instant foundation. I seriously hunting in advance toward viewing him and Abrams perform alongside one another. That will be a large amount of entertaining. nd I curious in direction of perspective how they do with each other, up the heart Andrew Stevenson Jersey. Thus wee fired up relating to that as very well. As a result he particularly heading in direction of shift out there and perform. I advised him, I reported, ey, simply just be straightforward with me. If on your own appear something, accurately make it possible for me realize, specifically absent. Nevertheless youe likely in the direction of move out there and youe likely in the direction of participate in each working day till I feel yourself need to have a working day off. hat did Martinez consider of their perform collectively within the initial sport with both of those within the lineup loved viewing them,he reported at the time a 7-3 decline in the direction of the Reds. he long run is vivid, specifically, for us up the heart instantly previously. It will just take some season. The timing of the one particular double engage in wasn rather there, however I believe as soon as they buy utilized in the direction of actively playing with one particular one more it will choose much better. oster Moves - Maikel Franco Produced:Within just addition in direction of bringing Luis Garca back again, and getting in contact with Cade Cavalli up toward generate his MLB debut, the Nationals declared 2 other roster moves right before past night match:Decided on the agreement of immediately-passed pitcher Cade Cavalli towards Triple-A RochesterReturned in opposition to rehabilitation assignment and reinstated infielder Luis Garca against the 10-working day Wounded ListOptioned instantly-passed pitcher Cory Abbott towards Triple-A Rochester Unconditionally unveiled 3rd baseman Maikel FrancoFranco, who became 30 yesterday, ouch, signed a minimal league offer with the Nationals this offseason, and finished up commencing at 3rd foundation just after Carter Kieboom was wounded, and previously mentioned 103 game titles and 388 PAs, he area up a line with 15 doubles and 9 homers, nonetheless he was enjoying sparingly just lately, with Ildemaro Vargas beginning at 3rd foundation even further and even more typically, and the Nats ultimately produced a demanding determination the moment they experienced toward yesterday. t was demanding,Davey Martinez stated of taking in direction of produce the information. appreciate the person. I indicate, he was an outstanding clubhouse, teammate, he did anything. Simply just we felt including wee shifting in just one more steerage. We together with the path Vargas incorporates been actively playing https://www.wnteamstore.com. We recognize that Vargas can do a large amount of alternate components in just the infield. Therefore, I necessarily mean, it regrettable. However in just this video game, which include Ie mentioned, that the hardest element of my process that I comprise towards do, is telling someone that he no lengthier likely in direction of be with us. Nonetheless nonetheless, there nonetheless other groups out there. James A. Pittman-United states of america Currently Sporting activitiesnd I advised him, f I may well support your self within just any course likely, my variety doesn difference no subject what. Therefore yourself can get hold of me every time. artinez reported he furthermore prepared in direction of incorporate a interaction with veteran infielder Csar Hernndez, who performed 123 video games at minute this period, still is moving in the direction of include a reduced part with the refreshing-physical appearance centre infield in just D. C. shifting toward communicate toward Csar,Martinez claimed. s your self comprehend, wee moving toward engage in Luis and Abrams each individual working day, oneself understand. Nevertheless there a prospect he may well be capable towards participate in some 3rd foundation, and he presently having floor balls there. Consequently Il chat toward him above that. Il way too converse in the direction of him pertaining to probably even actively playing within just the outfield a minimal little bit as nicely. I realize he performed that. Nevertheless he might both do that as properly https://www.wnteamstore.com/Joan-Adon-Jersey-51. Hence Il locate practices towards style of attain him within. I exactly don require towards sit there for 5 months. Consequently hel undoubtedly get hold of some period inside option work. ff-Working day Addition:Upon the off working day upon Thursday, the Nationals supplemental some pitching detail toward the business each time they reported immediately-passed pitcher Tommy Romero off waivers towards the Tampa Bay Rays and optioned the 25-calendar year-outdated pitcher toward Triple-A Rochester. Nathan Ray Seebeck-United states Nowadays Sporting activitiesRomero, a 2017 15th Spherical opt for by way of the Seattle Mariners, was traded in direction of the Rays in just 2018, and he produced his debut past this year, and developed a few appearances within just the majors in advance of he was DFA via Tampa Bay and stated through Washington. e a element piece for us that we want going in advance, therefore hel be a great addition,Martinez explained to reporters. e can start off, hel appear out of the bullpen, Deliver us duration. e felt together with he may surely assist us, perhaps not already, however quite possibly within the long run, hence he down there, he moving in the direction of most likely order in the direction of start out straight absent, and then wel look at exactly where wee at.

https://www.wnteamstore.com/CJ-Abrams-Jersey-84
https://www.wnteamstore.com/Joey-Meneses-Jersey-80
https://www.wnteamstore.com/Keibert-Ruiz-Jersey-52

Pedro Marantz
Nádejný hifista

Založený: 28 marec 2014

PríspevokZaslal: Po február 27, 2023 10:50:54    Predmet: Odpovedať s citátom

Všetci nadšenci hifi sú nadržaní na tvoje handry, krepáň krepý.
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
tatko Tom
Hifi expert

Založený: 21 február 2016

PríspevokZaslal: Po február 27, 2023 12:27:49    Predmet: Odpovedať s citátom

Chýba tu Admin proste. No aj do fór, kde je sa takých kotov registruje množstvo a zasierajú ich spamom. A bude toho čoraz viac aj "vďaka" umelej inteligencii.
Návrat hore
Pedro Marantz
Nádejný hifista

Založený: 28 marec 2014

PríspevokZaslal: Ut február 28, 2023 14:00:38    Predmet: Odpovedať s citátom

Ja som si všimol, že Ťa tiež nasierajú takíto čuráci, táto doba priniesla taký šport, že každý deň mám 10 spamov v emailoch a denne mi volajú aspoň dvaja chuji, ktorí chcú moje peniaze výhodne investovať, no ide ma z toho drbnúť a niekedy to nezvládnem, tak som sa tu ozval. No čo musíme to vydržať - ako vravíš - bude to ešte horšie. Len by ma zaujímalo aký zisk z toho že zasierajú internet majú.
tatko Tom
Hifi expert

Založený: 21 február 2016

PríspevokZaslal: Ut február 28, 2023 16:41:49    Predmet: Odpovedať s citátom

Ako to robíš, Ty koxo? Very Happy
Spam mi Google odfiltruje, v mobile mám čskú apku, ktorá odfiltruje otravné volania.
Peniaze investujeme prostredníctvom pána, ktorý sa tomu venuje profesionálne s cieľom zarobiť klientovi, nie na klientovi. Že z toho dačo má nás nemrzí, pomohol nám hodne.
Majú zisk - z tých, ktorí nedodržujú zásadu: "Ak nevieš čo robíš a prečo - nerob to".

Návrat hore
Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Analóg Časy uvádzané v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Prejdi na: