Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk hifi.slovanet.sk

Bolo zavedene manualne potvrdzovanie registracii !!!

FAQFAQ   HľadaťHľadať   Zoznam užívateľovZoznam užívateľov   Užívateľské skupinyUžívateľské skupiny   RegistráciaRegistrácia 
 NastaveniaNastavenia   Súkromné správySúkromné správy   PrihláseniePrihlásenie 
https://www.tnt-audio.com/gif/smallstereo_white.gif

Unstoppable Messi will fire Barcelona to Champions League gl

Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Reprosústavy
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému :: Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému  
Autor Správa
seestyle
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 01 august 2022

PríspevokZaslal: Po august 01, 2022 10:57:45    Predmet: Unstoppable Messi will fire Barcelona to Champions League gl Odpovedať s citátom

Barcelona are en route to another Champions League title this season if Lionel Me si can keep up his performances, according to AC Milan legend Andriy Shevchenko.
Me si guided Barcelona into the quarter-finals with a star display in the second Derrick Nnadi Men Jersey leg of their last-16 tie with Chelsea on Wednesday.
After his goal in the 1-1 first-leg draw at Stamford Bridge, the Argentine put the ball through the legs of Thibaut Courtois to open the scoring early on in Camp Nou before setting Fowler III Jersey up Ousmane Dembele after an impre sive run. Me si netted another in the second half, capitalising on the space between Courtois' legs once again to take his career tally in Derek Barnett Women Jersey the competition up to 100.
Ernesto Valverde's men avoided the likes of Manchester City, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich in the last four when they were paired with Roma, but Shevchenko feels it does not matter who Barca come up against in the competition as long as Me si remains as decisive as he was in midweek.
"IfMe siplays like that, as C.J. Anderson Jersey he did on Wednesday,Barcawill be European champions this season," the former Ukraine international told Mundo Deportivo.
"ThisMe siis unstoppable.We already saw it againstChelsea.He's at a very high Da'Ron Payne Youth Jersey level."
Asked who he would back to go on and win it if Me si fails to replicate his Jared Carbon Jersey heroics, Shevchenko said Real Madrid or Man City appear the next favourites.
Me si and Barca welcome Roma to Camp Nou for the first leg of their tie on April 4 before the return fixture on April 10.
Related Articles

cahike2819
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 19 marec 2023

PríspevokZaslal: Pi jún 09, 2023 12:21:45    Predmet: great Odpovedať s citátom

For many people this is important, so check out my profile: Orlando Wildlife Removal
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
cahike2819
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

PríspevokZaslal: Pi jún 09, 2023 12:23:24    Predmet: great Odpovedať s citátom

I invite you to the page where see how much we have in common. Lakeland Pest Control
Návrat hore
cahike2819
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

PríspevokZaslal: Pi jún 09, 2023 12:24:38    Predmet: great Odpovedať s citátom

Your blogs further more each else volume is so entertaining further serviceable It appoints me befall retreat encore. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Kissimmee Pest Control
Návrat hore
Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Reprosústavy Časy uvádzané v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Prejdi na: