Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk hifi.slovanet.sk

Bolo zavedene manualne potvrdzovanie registracii !!!

FAQFAQ   HľadaťHľadať   Zoznam užívateľovZoznam užívateľov   Užívateľské skupinyUžívateľské skupiny   RegistráciaRegistrácia 
 NastaveniaNastavenia   Súkromné správySúkromné správy   PrihláseniePrihlásenie 
https://www.tnt-audio.com/gif/smallstereo_white.gif

I think it should rain now and later in Runescape

Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Digitál
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému :: Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému  
Autor Správa
nfkjasfas
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 07 august 2021

PríspevokZaslal: So august 07, 2021 10:33:07    Predmet: I think it should rain now and later in Runescape Odpovedať s citátom

Why not allow them to be used in PvP? Or make them tradeable? Although this may be valid OSRS Fire Cape, we believe that these can only be used by those who have reached the required levels. Since players who have been taught have a higher chance of being able to succeed in PvE, this remains true.

Are there other problems with Max-hit and Hitpoints? Yes. Another reason was that some weapons could 1-hit players or were getting closer to the ability. Although this is not a common event, it doesn't mean that it was impossible. Concerning the Max-hitting and Hitpoints, we will examine this issue in regards to the combat system's changes, and possibly taking a closer look at the defence ability.

Why did this occur, and you have kept items such as dragon claws or AGS as they were? It is true that certain weapons' special attacks have more potency than other. They can be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. But, things such as claws have been part of the game for more than an entire year. Again, as the claws/AGS are linked to a combat statistic (Attack) they don't have any reason to be removed. These items can also be visible if someone holds them, while a boosted status doesn't.

The next step? I did my best to train my Herbore level and some advantages were eliminated! Fair enough, I've got 99 Herblore myself so can relate to the loss that this update, however we've decided to invest time working on a new Herblore update that doesn't contradict the points or answers I've mentioned above, so let's look at how we can utilize this thread to create some fantastic potions to use in game Buy RS Gold. This thread will be monitored closely so we encourage you to post any suggestions or tradeable items.
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
Nishaknapp
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 10 marec 2022

PríspevokZaslal: Št marec 10, 2022 18:31:19    Predmet: Odpovedať s citátom

Thanks, heaps again for the tips, I always come to your website looking for updates and new posts. We as working in Search engine optimization it helps us a lot that you're giving us so many opportunities in our line. And it gave us knowledge and points at the same time. I hope you lead on the right path. The Best Online Baccarat Strategy Tips to Help You Win
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Digitál Časy uvádzané v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Prejdi na: