Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk hifi.slovanet.sk

Bolo zavedene manualne potvrdzovanie registracii !!!

FAQFAQ   HľadaťHľadať   Zoznam užívateľovZoznam užívateľov   Užívateľské skupinyUžívateľské skupiny   RegistráciaRegistrácia 
 NastaveniaNastavenia   Súkromné správySúkromné správy   PrihláseniePrihlásenie 
https://www.tnt-audio.com/gif/smallstereo_white.gif

Wenger Aubameyang ineligibility for Europa League doesnt mak

Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Reprosústavy
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému :: Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému  
Autor Správa
seestyle
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 01 august 2022

PríspevokZaslal: Po august 01, 2022 10:57:19    Predmet: Wenger Aubameyang ineligibility for Europa League doesnt mak Odpovedať s citátom

Arsene Wenger has criticised the rule that prevents Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang from featuring for Arsenal in this year's Europa League, but believes believes Danny Welbeck is ready to seize his chance as the central striker in Thursday'sclash with Ostersunds.
Despite making a 55 million move from John O'Korn Jersey Boru sia Dortmund in January, Aubameyang cannot feature for the Gunners in the Europa Leaguebecause his old team have dropped down into the competitionas a result of a third-place finish in their Champions League group.
And though Henrikh Najee Goode Jersey Mkhitaryan can play due to Manchester United advancing to the Champions League knockout stages,the Gunners bo s slammed the rule,declaring universal support for its removal.
"Unanimously, I know all clubs agree now that this rule has to disappear," said Wenger. "It doesn't make sense."
, that leaves Danny Welbeck as the only real option to lead the line for Arsenal against Swedish side Ostersunds. However, Wengerthinks Welbeck looks Harrison Handley Jersey ready to fill the void in the attack.
Asked about playing the former Manchester United man in a central role, he told a news conference:"It's where I prefer him. It's an opportunity for him to do well.
"He had to wait a little to get back into Luke Maye Jersey the team, but that gave him time to work on his fitne s. He looks sharper than he has in a long time he looks very sharp."
Arsenal have taken a strong squad to Sweden for Thursday's clash, with Wenger keen not to underestimate a team who progre sed from a group containing Athletic Bilbao, Hertha Berlin and Zoryato reach the knockout stages.
<p dir="ltr" lang="und" xml:lang="und">
Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) Taj Williams Jersey The 68-year-old does not expect the cold conditions to prove a problem, though, given the recent inclement weather in Matthew Stafford Jersey England.
"We go to the knockouts; of course the risk is higher," he said. "When I saw them play, I understood why they did well against Bilbao and Berlin. It wasn't a coincidence.
"The temperature, at the moment I don't find too different from London. It shouldn't be a problem."
Related Articles

cahike2819
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 19 marec 2023

PríspevokZaslal: Pi jún 09, 2023 12:02:00    Predmet: great Odpovedať s citátom

Such sites are important because they provide a large dose of useful information ... Orlando Bed Bug Treatment
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
cahike2819
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 19 marec 2023

PríspevokZaslal: Pi jún 09, 2023 12:03:21    Predmet: great Odpovedať s citátom

I might suggest solely beneficial in addition to trusted facts, and so find it: Windermere Pest Control
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Reprosústavy Časy uvádzané v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Prejdi na: