Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk hifi.slovanet.sk

Bolo zavedene manualne potvrdzovanie registracii !!!

FAQFAQ   HľadaťHľadať   Zoznam užívateľovZoznam užívateľov   Užívateľské skupinyUžívateľské skupiny   RegistráciaRegistrácia 
 NastaveniaNastavenia   Súkromné správySúkromné správy   PrihláseniePrihlásenie 
https://www.tnt-audio.com/gif/smallstereo_white.gif

He wasnt fit to wear the shirt Arsenal great Martin Keown s

Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Reprosústavy
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému :: Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému  
Autor Správa
seestyle
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 01 august 2022

PríspevokZaslal: Po august 01, 2022 11:11:43    Predmet: He wasnt fit to wear the shirt Arsenal great Martin Keown s Odpovedať s citátom

Arsenal great Martin Keown blasted midfielder Mesut Ozil after the club's Europa League semi-final lo s to Atletico Madrid.
Arsene Wenger's men suffered a 1-0 lo s to Atletico at the Wanda Metropolitano on Thursday, beaten 2-1 on aggregate in the Alex Claudio Jersey last four.
Ozil was unable to have an impact for the Premier League side, who had just one shot on target in the second leg.
Keown who won three league titles at Arsenal and made more than 300 appearances for the club was scathing in a se sing the Germany international' Mike Moustakas Jersey s display.
"That is not a proper performance. He's not giving everything. There's much more under the bonnet. Somebody else will find it," he said on BT Sport .
"Whether the new manager coming in can find it, I don't Brandon Woodruff Jersey know, it's a big problem for the new manager because Wenger's invested an awful lot of money in this player and I'm not seeing a performance to go with it.
"He wasn't fit to wear the shirt for me tonight. I've seen this a lot this season and it needs to be said because it needs to be dug out because we expect better from him.
"He's a World Cup winner. These are crocodile tears I'm seeing from the player, he's not conning me."
<p dir="ltr" lang="en" xml:lang="en">Our Europa League run ends in Madrid.
Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) Ozil signed Manny Pina Jersey a long-term deal with Arsenal in February after plenty of speculation over his future.
Wenger defended the former Josh Hader Jersey Real Madrid midfielder, saying Keown was off the mark.
"I don't agree with that," he said. "I think you will see that when you analyse his physical performance that he gave a lot tonight.
"It was a difficult game, physically very intense and I'm convinced Ozil should not be now vindicated by anybody because we didn't score.
"We had plenty of opportunities in the two games. We lose as a team.
"I don't agree with Stephen Vogt Jersey that, coming out now straight away. When you want to be listened to now you always have to be extreme."
Related Articles

PierceWelsh
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 09 august 2022

PríspevokZaslal: Ut august 09, 2022 19:40:02    Predmet: Odpovedať s citátom

This is verified legit source of my research. I`ve come here kindly just to find a way to boost my knowledge and give me such a credit. You know, when I started blogging, the only thing that came to my mind was how will I be like you guys. I kept digging and continued what I've found and I saw the word Backlinks. It should be helpful, and vice versa, and it should be relevant and meaningful to yours. Do you have any suggestions? Might want look on ours: 슬롯
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Reprosústavy Časy uvádzané v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Prejdi na: