Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk hifi.slovanet.sk

Bolo zavedene manualne potvrdzovanie registracii !!!

FAQFAQ   HľadaťHľadať   Zoznam užívateľovZoznam užívateľov   Užívateľské skupinyUžívateľské skupiny   RegistráciaRegistrácia 
 NastaveniaNastavenia   Súkromné správySúkromné správy   PrihláseniePrihlásenie 
https://www.tnt-audio.com/gif/smallstereo_white.gif

When can Barcelonas Ferran Torres be registered and eligible

Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Reprosústavy
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému :: Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému  
Autor Správa
seestyle
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 01 august 2022

PríspevokZaslal: Po august 01, 2022 11:12:09    Predmet: When can Barcelonas Ferran Torres be registered and eligible Odpovedať s citátom

Barcelona may havewrapped up a $62 million deal with Manchester Cityfor Ferran Torres, but the Spain international is not yet registered at Camp Nou and sales in the January window will need to be sanctioned in order to free up funds.
The La Liga giants have long been rumored to be preparing Dellin Betances Jersey for anexodus offringe players, evenbefore agreeing to bring a highly-rated Spain international forward back to his homeland.
Barca bo s Xavi is, however, unable to say with any certainty when Torres will be freed to make his competitive debut for the Blaugrana as more movement is required on transfer and contract fronts in Catalunya. Xavi has told reporters of his latest addition and plans to get him fully absorbed into the fold.
MORE:
"Ferran Torres is a spectacular signing, both Zach Britton Jersey as a player and a person," Xavi said in his pre-match pre s conference ahead of Barcelona's game against Girona on Tuesday. He's coming off an important injury, he has fantastic commitment, he's going to give us a lot, I've no doubt about it.
"He can play in different positions, I'm very happy with the effort made by the club to get him. We'll see how the salary cap situation is, if it's po sible right away. There has to be players leaving. If we get Ousmane Dembele to re-sign his contract and lower his pay Sonny Gray Jersey it will allow us to sign Torres and we hope that it can happen.
Barca signed Torres in a bid to bolster their attack, with the plan being to pair him with theWorld Cup-winning Frenchman at some stage. After the retirement of Sergio Aguero and the injury to Martin Braithwaite, Barcelona was thin up front and needed reinforcements. Still, the club will need to trim the fat in other areas.
MORE:
Dembele isdue to hit free agency in the summer and isyet to offer any indication that he will Paul O'Neill Jersey be committing to a new contract. Xavi remains convinced that long-running talks with the24-year-old winger can deliver a positive outcome, with the thinking being that there is no reason for a player of considerable potential to consider a move elsewhere.
The Blaugrana bo s said of Dembeles future: It's a negotiation but the agents are difficult. I still have hopes that he will end up staying. At Barcelona we have a clear position and we are still in the proce s, it is not over. We have to wait. I have Mariano Rivera Jersey spoken with Dembele again and I think it is po sible and I hope that Ousmane will make the effort to stay. He has a fantastic offer, but there is always a tug of war.
I hope he can stay because he's a player capable of making a difference and can be the best footballer in the world in his position. This is a real opportunity for him and he can't mi s it.
MORE:
Xavi added: I don't think he could be in a happier place than here. Barcelona is the best club in the world, the sports project is more important that the economic factors, and I have told him that. That is why I am hopeful.
Dembele could be one to leave in January if another Greg Bird Jersey club wishes to get a jump on the free agent proce s. Other candidates to depart could be Sergio Dest and Frenkie de Jong, two young players who could generate a solid return.

PierceWelsh
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 09 august 2022

PríspevokZaslal: Ut august 09, 2022 19:39:38    Predmet: Odpovedať s citátom

Very impressive, To start my feedback i would like to congratulate your team for giving us this source of knowledge and we are freely to connect with you too. Please have a sweet day by reading this, 바카라이벤트
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Reprosústavy Časy uvádzané v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Prejdi na: