Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk hifi.slovanet.sk

Bolo zavedene manualne potvrdzovanie registracii !!!

FAQFAQ   HľadaťHľadať   Zoznam užívateľovZoznam užívateľov   Užívateľské skupinyUžívateľské skupiny   RegistráciaRegistrácia 
 NastaveniaNastavenia   Súkromné správySúkromné správy   PrihláseniePrihlásenie 
https://www.tnt-audio.com/gif/smallstereo_white.gif

Have Man City won the Champions League History of Citizens q

Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Reprosústavy
Zobraziť predchádzajúcu tému :: Zobraziť nasledujúcu tému  
Autor Správa
seestyle
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 01 august 2022

PríspevokZaslal: Po august 01, 2022 11:06:31    Predmet: Have Man City won the Champions League History of Citizens q Odpovedať s citátom

Manchester City's quest to win the Champions League is over for another year, after they were beaten by Real Madrid in remarkable circumstances in the semi-finals.
Pep Guardiola's side had seemed set to reach a second final in succe sion, after taking a 5-3 aggregate lead.
But Madrid forced extra-time through two extremely late goals from Rodrygo, before a penalty from Karim Benzema proved decisive.
Despite tasting so much glory in England - including a 100-point Premier League campaign and a domestic treble - City are still mi sing the final piece in the major trophy puzzle.
Here's a season-by-season look at City's history Roquan Smith Jersey in Europe's elite club competition.
MORE:
1968/69Stage eliminated:First round
City's first involvement came when the competition was known as the European Cup, when only the reigning champions of each major nation qualified. They were knocked out by Turkish giants Fenerbahce in the first round.
2011/12Stage eliminated:Group stage
Three years after their takeover, City entered the Champions League. However, they were in a difficult group containing Napoli, Bayern Munich and Villarreal, somewhat understandably failing to progre s. Roberto Mancini's men dropped down into the Europa League, where they went out in the round of 16.
2012/13Stage eliminated: Group stage
There was another tough group for City in the following season, as they were pitted against Real Madrid, Boru sia Dortmund and Ajax. They finished bottom with just three points, as the battle for coefficient points was clearly hurting the new power with these daunting draws.
2013/14 Devin Hester Jersey Stage eliminated: Round of 16
On this occasion City made it through the group stage, finishing 2nd behind reigning champions Bayern Munich. However, City were knocked out by Barcelona in the round of 16, with Lionel Me si and Dani Alves both scoring in both legs.
2014/ Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Jersey 15Stage eliminated: Round of 16
City again finished 2nd behind Bayern in the group stages, this time after defeating the German giants thanks to a Sergio Aguero hat-trick. And once more they lost to Barcelona in the first knockout round, with the Spanish side winning 3-1 on aggregate - this time powered by former Liverpool striker Luis Suarez, en route to winning the treble.
2015/16Stage eliminated: Semi-final
This was the first season in which City made major progre s in the Champions League. After getting out of a group including Juventus, Boru sia Monchengladbach and Sevilla, they beat Dynamo Kyiv and PSG. Eventually, Manuel Pellegrini took on former club Real Madrid, losing 1-0 on aggregate to bring an end to his City tenure.
2016/17Stage eliminated: Round of 16
Now managed by Pep Guardiola, City had to come through the play-off round as they beat Steaua Bucharest. The English side then finished 2nd behind Barcelona in Group C. In a hugely entertaining round-of-16 tie, they ended up drawing 6-6 on aggregate against Monaco, with the Ligue 1 underdogs prevailing on Mitchell Trubisky Jersey the away goals rule.
2017/18Stage eliminated: Quarter-finals
City progre sed out of a group that contained Shakhtar Donetsk, Napoli and Feyenoord. They then beat Basel in the Round of 16, but were defeated by Liverpool in an all-English quarter-final clash. It was a game which signalled the start of a modern rivalry with Jurgen Klopp's men, as Mohamed Salah became the hero during an iconic 5-1 aggregate victory for the Reds.
2018/19Stage eliminated: Quarter William Perry Jersey -finals
Again City lost out to fellow Premier League opposition in the last eight, with Tottenham Hotspur getting the better of them this time. City were in a group with Lyon, Hoffenheim and Shakhtar Donetsk before overcoming Schalke in the round of 16. In the quarter-finals, the away goals rule proved to be decisive once more as Fernando Llorente got the winner in a game best remembered for VAR overturning a late Raheem Sterling "winner".
2019/20Stage eliminated:Quarter-finals
City were knocked out in the quarter-finals, in what was fast becoming a trend. Shakhtar Donetsk, Dinamo Zagreb and Atalanta were in their group and Guardiola's side then got the better of the mighty Real Madrid in the round of 16. However, City lost NFL Chicago Bears Jersey to Lyon in the quarter-finals, with a single-legged tie played in Lisbon due to the Covid pandemic.
2020/21Stage eliminated: Final
Last season, City made it to the Champions League final for the first time in their history. They topped Group C, which also comprised Porto, Olympiacos and Marseille, before getting past Boru sia Dortmund and PSG in an impre sive knockout stage run. Chelsea beat City in the final, however, with Kai Havertz getting the winner in Portugal.
2021/22Stage eliminated: Semi-finals
This term, City topped their group as they finished above PSG, RB Leipzig and Club Brugge. City then got past Sporting and Atletico Madrid, looking to eventually set up an all-English final with fierce foes Liverpool. Real Madrid had other ideas, though, completing a sensational late comeback from 5-3 down on aggregate.

PierceWelsh
Ready2Die
Ready2Die

Založený: 09 august 2022

PríspevokZaslal: Ut august 09, 2022 19:53:37    Predmet: Odpovedať s citátom

This is verified legit source of my research. I`ve come here kindly just to find a way to boost my knowledge and give me such a credit. You know, when I started blogging, the only thing that came to my mind was how will I be like you guys. I kept digging and continued what I've found and I saw the word Backlinks. It should be helpful, and vice versa, and it should be relevant and meaningful to yours. Do you have any suggestions? Might want look on ours: 믿을수있는 슬롯업체
Návrat hore
Zobrazit informácie o autorovi Odoslať súkromnú správu
Pridať novú tému   Zaslať odpoveď    Obsah fóra hifi.slovanet.sk -> Reprosústavy Časy uvádzané v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Prejdi na: